- Warning: Buyer beware when it comes to Health Spending Accounts
- Last-minute tax-filing tips
- Warning: Don’t participate in tax schemes
- Taxes and the sharing economy: what you need to know
- Interest rates for the second calendar quarter
- Can’t pay the taxes you owe in full? Find out about payment arrangements
Calculate your combined federal and provincial tax with our tax calculator
NEED TO SIGN A DOCUMENT QUICKLY?
Review the DocuSign Email
Open the email and review the message from the sender. Click REVIEW DOCUMENT to begin the signing process.
Agree to sign electronically
Review the consumer disclosure and select the checkbox "I agree to use Electronic Records and Signatures". Click CONTINUE.
Start the signing process
Click the START tag on the left to begin the signing process. You are taken to the first field requiring action.
Click the SIGN tag. You are asked to Adopt Your Signature.
Verify your name
Verify that your name and initials are correct. If not, change them as needed.
Adopt a signature
Do one of the following:
- Accept the default signature and initial style.
- Click "Select Style", and select a signature option.
- Click Draw. Draw your signature using a mouse, your finger, or a stylus.
Save your signature
Click ADOPT AND SIGN to adopt and save your signature information and return to the document.
When you finish clicking all signature tags in the document, confirm signing by clicking FINISH.
Note: A message appears stating that you have completed your document. You can now download a PDF copy or print a copy of the document. The sender receives an email with the signed document attached, and the signed document appears in their DocuSign account.